Leandro is a political scientist with over 13 years of experience in the international development and public policy fields, supporting the use of evidence in decision making and facilitating multi-stakeholder processes, with a focus on gender and equity. He works with think tanks, international organisations, NGOs, and government agencies through programme evaluations and organisational assessments, capacity building, and research projects. He has worked in South America, Central America and the Caribbean, West Africa, Southern Africa, South East Asia and the Pacific, and South Asia. He is also Associate of Purpose & Ideas and On Think Tanks, and chair of the facilitators' network International Support Group. Leandro is Argentinean and is currently based in Florida, United States, where he also teaches at the college level.
Read blog posts by Leandro here
- Context Matters: A Framework to support knowledge into policy
- Context Matters Framework case study: Supporting organizational change to improve the use of evidence in environmental protection in Ghana
- Using evidence diagnostics to think and work politically: SEDI's experience
- Understanding the demand and use of evidence through a 'political economy +' approach: the SEDI experience in Ghana, Pakistan and Uganda
- The political economy of evidence use in Ghana, Pakistan, and Uganda: What SEDI learned
- Online course promotes the use of knowledge and evidence in policy