Research writing and communication
If researchers are to contribute to debate, policy or the global research community, they need to be able to publish and communicate the results of their work effectively. We work with researchers in developing countries to strengthen their research writing and communication skills.
- research writing and communication training workshops
- e-learning research writing and communication courses
- mentoring programmes and support
- online resource libraries, reference materials and self-paced learning content
- discussion forums and online communities
The AuthorAID project supports researchers during the publication process through online mentoring, outreach workshops and discussion forums.
For more information, including publications and resources, use the following links.