Our activities focus on building the individual and institutional capacities of those who provide access to research information, produce new research, and support the use of research information and knowledge.
- Consortium strengthening
- E-resource marketing and promotion
- Information literacy
- Library marketing and advocacy
- Licensing and negotiation
- Monitoring and evaluation of electronic resource use
- Network management and design
- Research writing and communication
- Working together to support research
We also offer a number of competitions and small grant schemes. These opportunities range from individual to institutional, regional and national. See our grants and competitions page for more details.