Monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL)
We help public institutions make sure evaluation of progress and results improves organizational learning.
Learning is at the heart of our work. We use methods that allow institutions to be adaptive, generating evidence to inform ongoing improvement.
We jointly devise practical and viable MEL plans with our partners that:
- Assess the results of efforts to strengthen the use of evidence in policy
- Enable teams to learn from insights emerging from their work
MEL support can include:
- Facilitation of spaces to collectively discuss how changes are evolving
- Participatory tools to co-produce lessons learned, short and long term recommendations
- Development of MEL capacity among team members
Work with us
To explore opportunities to work together, please contact Clara Richards, Senior Programme Manager, Evidence-Informed Policy Making