Supporting developing country researchers in publishing their work
What is AuthorAID?
AuthorAID is a free pioneering global network that provides support, mentoring, resources and training for researchers in low and middle income countries
AuthorAID supports over 17,000 researchers in low and middle income countries to publish and communicate their work
The AuthorAID network is proven to improve the skills of individual researchers to publish their research, build confidence and provide networking opportunities.
The AuthorAID network offers:
- Personal mentoring by highly published researchers and professional editors
- Online training on scientific writing
- An online forum for discussion and questions where researchers can benefit from advice and insights from members across the globe
- Access to a range of resources on best practice in writing and publication
- A chance to network or collaborate with other researchers
- Grants for researchers to travel to a conference, or to organise a local workshop
AuthorAID works directly with universities and institutions to build local capacity
- We work to embed research writing skills in universities and institutions around the world. We currently work with institutions and faculties in Ghana, Tanzania, Vietnam and Sri Lanka
- We support women researchers to address the issues preventing them from progressing to senior roles in their institutions. Learn more about our work to address gender inequality in academia.
For more information, visit the AuthorAID website: www.authoraid.info