Developing an information literacy programme
This three day workshop aims to provide librarians and information workers with methodologies and techniques to develop an information literacy programme for users or for other librarians and information workers in their institutions.
The learning objects for this course are to:
- review existing information skills activities in participants' institutions.
- introduce participants to concepts of information literacy
- practise information literacy skills in the electronic environment
- collaboratively develop strategies for the implementation of information literacy programmes within participants' organisations
Download training course materials
Module 1 zip
Module 2 zip
- IL- module 2- outline.doc (.doc / 40 KB)
Module 3 zip