PERI mid-term review
In 1999, INASP was asked by research partners and librarians from developing and emerging countries for assistance in information production, access and dissemination utilising information and communication technologies (ICTs). Out of this the Programme for the Enhancement of Research Information (PERI) was developed.
In 2005 a review has been undertaken to:
- document and assess progress towards goals and objectives and so learn from the implementation and management of the programme
- establish appropriate data and indicators for future monitoring and evaluation
- help identify appropriate priorities and directions for the next phase of the programme
- share information and learning with PERI stakeholders, funders and other interested organisations or individuals
The results are presented in this report, and the recommendations were prioritised in consultation with the programme stakeholders to prepare an action plan for maximising impact of the programme during its next phase.
Download publication files
- PERI evaluation_2001-2004.pdf (.pdf / 517 KB)