Strengthening research information production, access and use: Honduras
A three-year project that aimed to make a significant contribution towards development of a research culture across a whole country. This ambitious project was a joint Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras (UNAH), Sida and INASP collaboration. It was set-up not only to build the research culture in Honduras, but to do so sustainably — so that the benefits would continue long past its project life. Three years on and the project has achieved much of what it set out to do and put in place conditions to continue and develop in the years to come.
Download publication files
- Strengthening research_HN_UNAH SIDA_report.pdf (.pdf / 1.6 MB)
- Strengthening research_HN_UNAH SIDA_annex 1.pdf (.pdf / 55 KB)
- Strengthening research_HN_UNAH SIDA_annex 2.pdf (.pdf / 50 KB)
- Strengthening research_HN_UNAH SIDA_annex 3.pdf (.pdf / 121 KB)
- Strengthening research_HN_UNAH SIDA_annex 4.pdf (.pdf / 48 KB)