Research Press Releases
Nepal’s rich indigenous medical knowledge is under threat, 21 March 2017
Gender neutral language still a far cry in Nepal technical schools, 20 December 2016
- Research links high prevalence of HIV among migrant workers from western Nepal to lack of technical schools, 10 November 2016.
- Research finds ways to address effects of climate change in agricultural production in Nepal, 25 October 2016
- Gender and social inclusion policies are poorly implemented in Nepal's vocational schools, 17 October 2016.
- Indoor air pollution puts women of rural Bangladesh at risk of pulmonary diseases, 26 September 2016
- Study identifies most prevalent health problems and diseases among street dogs in Nepal's top tourist destination, 29 July 2016
- Nepal's earthquake epicentre all set to welcome new tourists, 8 July 2016
- Research indicates urban drinking water sources in Nepal heavily contaminated, 28 June 2016
- Nepal’s living cultural heritage sees fewer tourists post 2015 disaster, 2 June 2016
- Research links high prevalence of anaemia among Nepalese girls to malnutrition, 26 May 2016
- Fuel consumption and emissions in Nepalese capital could be reduced by almost half with slight changes in transport policy, 5 May 2016