Annual Reviews publications operate as a high-quality filter, prioritising and synthesising the primary research literature in disciplines for the Biomedical, Life, Physical and Social Sciences. The authoritative and comprehensive review articles are written by leading scholars who are dedicated to helping scientists, students and researchers around the world prioritise and navigate the vast amount of primary research literature and data that is available to them. Year after year, Annual Reviews publications earn the highest Impact Factors according to the ISI® Journal Citation Reports (JCR®).
- Biomedical/Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- A variety of affordable site licence configurations for every institution.
- Authors that are premier contributors in their field.
- Volumes that consistently earn the highest ISIÂ® Journal Citation Reports (JCRÂ® ) rankings.
- Innovative and enhanced online content that includes Reviews In Advance (RIA); fully supplemented and searchable full text articles and PDFs; and links to all participating CrossRef publications, MedlineÂ® and ISIs Web of ScienceÂ®
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Annual Reviews through the process below:
- Burkina Faso,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- Papua New Guinea,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Sudan,
Registration and Access
Registration for Annual Reviews
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Annual Reviews. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
For further information on administration, visit the publisher's website.
Publisher Newsletter Details
Usage Data Collection
For information on usage data, visit the publisher's website.