American Physical Society
Access to the journals produced by the American Physical Society and the Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA).
- Applied physics
- Atomic, molecular and optical physics
- Condensed matter and materials physics
- Nuclear physics
- Particles, fields, gravitation, and cosmology
- Statistical, non-linear, and soft matter physics
- Accelerators and beams
- Physics education research
- Full-text searching of all APS material through the search engine
- Free E-mail Tables of Contents alerting service
- RSS Feeds
- Access to Physics: Daily online-only news and commentary about a selection of papers from the APS journal collection. Aimed at readers that want to keep up with highlights of physics research, Physics provides clear and informative explanations that don't rely on jargon and technical detail
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to American Physical Society through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for American Physical Society
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use American Physical Society. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Hosted by the American Physical Society.
Publisher Newsletter Details
Usage Data Collection
Usage data can be accessed by librarians from the APS Librarian Portal at librarians.aps.org. Usage statistics are not available for registrants with Username/Password access.