OUP - E-books Oxford Scholarship Online
Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) is a vast and rapidly expanding research library, providing quick and easy access to over 12,000 high quality academic works. Launched in 2003 with four subjects modules, OSO is now available in 20 subject modules in key subjects across the humanities, social sciences, sciences, medicine, and law.
For a full up-to-date list of titles please visit: http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/news
- Access to the full text of 4,600 titles in Oxford Scholarship Online
- More than 200 million words
- Up to 700 books added each year
- Advanced Search search by author, title, full text, abstract, keyword, subject, publication date, and more.
- Abstracts and keywords are available at book and chapter level
- Opportunity to make direct links to individual chapters from online course packs and reading lists
- Printer-friendly format for easier printing
- New COUNTER-compliant statistics are now available, following the Code of Practice for Books and Reference Works
- Reference linking from bibliographies and footnotes, including OpenURL and DOI-linking support
- Link direct to individual books and chapters
- Printer-friendly format
- Automatically export citations to RefWorksTM, as well as EndnoteTM, Reference ManagerTM and ProCiteTM
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to OUP - E-books Oxford Scholarship Online through the process below:
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- Marshall Islands,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Sudan,
- Tanzania (United Republic of),
Registration and Access
Registration for OUP - E-books Oxford Scholarship Online
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Oxford University Press. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street
Oxford OX2 6DP
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 353308
Information for Librarians
Publisher Newsletter Details
- Dictionary of National Biography: Sign up for the free Life of the Day email or subscribe to the DNB podcast.
- Oxford Scholarship Online: For recent news and updates vist 'what's new'.
- Oxford Reference Online: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.
- Oxford English Dictionary: OED News is available online.
- Grove Music: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new' and the listserv.
- American National Biography: Sign-up for ANB news by email.
- Grove Art: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.
Usage Data Collection
Information is available from the subscriber services page