OUP - E-books International Law in Domestic Courts
The International Law in Domestic Courts (ILDC), accessed through Oxford Reports on International Law (ORIL) covers international law as applied in the domestic courts of around 70 jurisdictions. The geographical scope is intended to be as broad as possible; ILDC currently reports on countries from every continent in the world and continues to add new reporters and new jurisdictions.
- Domestic cases focusing on key issues and decisions in international law
- Local experts provide context of domestic legal systems
- Peer-reviewed commentaries provided by expert editorial board
- Translations from over 20 languages into English
- Over 850 cases
- More than 200 cases to be added per year
- The Oxford Law Citator is powerful research tool provided free of charge with the Oxford Reports on International Law. It is an ongoing project which will continually improve and enhance linking and referencing throughout the service. If you would like more information about Oxford Reports on International Law or the Oxford Law Citator, please visit www.oxfordonline.com
- View decisions by module, date or subject
- Early access to full text: The full text of new decisions of relevance to any of the ORIL modules is sourced by the reporters for that module as soon as possible after the judgment is given or the decision is made
- Publication of full case reports and analysis
- Translations of non-English decisions: For decisions given in languages other than English, OUP will publish any available official English language translation at the same time as the full case report. Where no official translation is available, OUP will commission translations of key passages of the judgment, present those translated passages alongside the original language judgment, and link to them from the case report
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to OUP - E-books International Law in Domestic Courts through the process below:
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- Papua New Guinea,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Sudan,
Registration and Access
Registration for OUP - E-books International Law in Domestic Courts
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Oxford University Press. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street
Oxford OX2 6DP
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 353308
Information for Librarians
Publisher Newsletter Details
- Dictionary of National Biography: Sign up for the free Life of the Day email or subscribe to the DNB podcast.
- Oxford Scholarship Online: For recent news and updates vist 'what's new'.
- Oxford Reference Online: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.
- Oxford English Dictionary: OED News is available online.
- Grove Music: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new' and the listserv.
- American National Biography: Sign-up for ANB news by email.
- Grove Art: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.
Usage Data Collection
Information is available from the subscriber services page.