EBSCO Religion and Theology Collection
EBSCO has made special provision to enable access to:
- ATLA Religion Database
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
- CPLI (Catholic Periodical and Literature Index)
- New Testament Abstracts
- Old Testament Abstracts
- Religion & Philosophy Collection
- Religion and human culture
- Theology, philosophy and ethics
- Christian denominations
- Church history, missions and ecumenism
- World religions and religious studies
- Bible archaeology and antiquities
- Pastoral ministry
- The ATLA Religion DatabaseTM is the definitive index for information on topics such as biblical studies, world religions, church history and religion in social issues
- Nearly 1.7 million bibliographic records covering the research literature of religion in over 60 languages
- Content includes article citations, essay citations from multi-author works, book review citations and a growing number of multimedia citations
- Most coverage spans from 1908 to present, while an ambitious retrospective indexing project provides citations of select titles back to their original publication date
· 60% English, 8% German, 6% French, 26% other
The following countries are eligible for EBSCO Religion and Theology Collection
Registration and Access
Registration for EBSCO Religion and Theology Collection
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use EBSCO. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration* and select your country and institution.
* Religion and Theology Collection: When your institution has paid its subscription through the Kenya Library and Information Services Consortium (KLISC), EBSCO will set up your access and no further registration is necessary. Please contact your Country Coordinator for more information.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Please note that an institutional subscription is required to access this resource.
Information for Librarians
For more information, including promotional packs and registration details, go to the Librarians information page.
Publisher Newsletter Details
Sign up to receive news on products, marketing resources, conferences and events.
Usage Data Collection
EBSCOadmin enables administrators to generate statistical reports depicting usage, manage authentication, import files and more. Further information is available at the EBSCO support page.