EconLit with Full Text contains all of the indexing available in EconLit plus full text for hundreds of journals, including the American Economic Association journals with no embargo (American Economic Review, Journal of Economic Literature, and Journal of Economic Perspectives). This database also contains many non-English full-text journals in economics and finance.
● Full text for over 670 journals
● More than 1.5 million records
● Citations and abstracts dating back to 1911
● Volume and issue browsing for all full-text journals.
● Full-text articles in all fields of economics, including capital markets, country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, environmental economics, government regulations, labor economics, monetary theory, and urban economics
● JEL classification system and controlled vocabulary of keywords to index journal articles, books, collective volume articles, dissertations, working papers, and full-text reviews from the Journal of Economic Literature
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to EBSCO EconLit through the process below:
The following Institutions are eligible for EBSCO EconLit
Registration and Access
Registration for EBSCO EconLit
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use EBSCO. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration* and select your country and institution.
* Religion and Theology Collection: When your institution has paid its subscription through the Kenya Library and Information Services Consortium (KLISC), EBSCO will set up your access and no further registration is necessary. Please contact your Registration Coordinator for more information.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
For more information, including promotional packs and registration details, go to the Librarians information page.
Publisher Newsletter Details
http://www.ebsco.com/news-center/newsletters to receive news on products, marketing resources, conferences and events.
Usage Data Collection
Further information is available via the EBSCO support page.