Wiley Online Library SSH
Wiley Online Library is a leading international resource for scholarly content providing access to millions of articles across a wide range of journals. This package provides access to over 500 journals in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Social sciences
- Life, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Industry-leading online journals collection.
- Choice of HTML and PDF full text servicing different user requirements.
- Free alerting service delivers tables of contents via e-mail for all titles as soon as a new issue is published online. RSS feeds are also available for Table of Contents.
- Features CrossRef, the innovative multi-publisher reference linking system enabling readers to move seamlessly from a reference in a journal article to the cited publication.
- Features EarlyView, presents individual articles online as soon as they are ready, even before the release of the compiled print issue. EarlyView articles are complete, peer-reviewed, and citable.
The impact factors list is available on the publisher's website.
User guides are available on the publisher's website.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Wiley Online Library SSH through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Wiley Online Library SSH
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Wiley Online Library. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Please go to the publisher's support page, where you can search the database of Frequently Asked Questions regarding Wiley Online Library.
If you cannot resolve your query by searching the list of Questions and Answers, you can submit an incident to our Wiley InterScience Customer Support team, through the Ask A Question feature or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Librarians
See the librarian's toolkit.
Publisher Newsletter Details
Usage Data Collection
A database of answers to your queries is available on the publisher's support page.
If you cannot resolve your query by searching the list of 'Questions and Answers', you can submit an incident to our Wiley InterScience Customer Support team, through the 'Ask a question' feature or contact: email@example.com.