Taylor & Francis Journals
More than 1,300 titles in humanities, social sciences and applied sciences.
Open Access Content
The Taylor & Francis open access title list is available for download from the Title Lists page.
Articles in Taylor & Francis and Routledge Open journals receive both rigorous peer review and expedited online publication.
- Arts & Humanities
- Anthropology & Archaeology
- Behavioural Science
- Business, Management & Economics
- Criminology & Law
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Environment & Agriculture
- Geography, Planning, Urban & Environment
- Library & Information Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Media, Cultural & Communication Studies
- Politics, International Relations & Area Studies
- Public Health & Social Care
- Sociology & Related Disciplines
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Strategic, Defence & Security Studies
To keep up to date with the latest research in your area the Taylor & Francis Online platform has a number of alerting services available including:
- New Issue Alerts generate an alert for new issues of journals in your chosen areas
- Publication Alerts generate an alert for new publications within your chosen subject area
- Citation Alerts generate an alert when new citations of your chosen articles, chapters or records appear
- iFirst Alerts receive alerts on new articles in your field once they have been accepted for publication
- Search Alerts displays your saved searches
- RSS feeds receive a feed of the latest articles published in your chosen publication
- For more information on alerts, visit the Taylor & Francis Online website.
There are a number of ways to search the Taylor & Francis Online site. Browse by subject and publication. Conduct an advanced search by keywords in articles, author, publication names, and/or types of publication. CrossRef Search finds results for Taylor & Francis publications as well as those from other selected publisher members of CrossRef. With the Saved Searches option you can run a search, save it and rerun it on future occasions.
For more information visit the Taylor & Francis Online website.
Create marked lists of your favourite content by selecting resources from informaworld and adding them to a list.
Over 780 journals are listed in the 2010 Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports®.
Several userguides are available:
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Taylor & Francis Journals through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Taylor & Francis Journals
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Taylor & Francis. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
You can update your contact information and IP addresses on the Librarian's Account section of the Taylor & Francis Online website.
- Log in to your institution's account
- Update your catalog: Download your holdings. Please follow the tutorial entitled 'Access Entitlements'
- Brand Taylor & Francis Online with your university name and logo. Please follow the tutorial entitled 'Co‐Branding'
- Make sure your IP addresses are correctly registered. Please follow the tutorial entitled 'User Authentication'
- Add your link resolver base URL and logo. Please follow the tutorial entitled 'Link resolver'
- Download posters, circulate postcards, hand out userguides.
- Add the Taylor & Francis Online logo to your website
If you need any help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to assist.
Resources to promote Taylor & Francis Journals within your institution are available on the website.
For additional or bespoke resources please contact: email@example.com
Publisher Newsletter Details
The Taylor & Francis Librarians Newsletter is published on a quarterly basis and brings you updates on initiatives at T&F, plus news on topical issues. To sign up to the newsletter and browse past issues please visit.