Taylor & Francis - Dekker Agropedia Collection
Provides online access to the best reference titles in the agricultural sciences in eight easily searchable resources. Featuring over 6,700 pages of printed content, these online titles allow you to explore more than 1,900 total entries from acclaimed works.
Extensive, comprehensive coverage of all essential topics in the agricultural sciences, including:
- Archaeology and sociology of agriculture
- New techniques for conservation of land and water and agricultural practices
- Regulatory standards food engineering, pesticide use, water standards, and biotechnology
- Handling and treatment of food, food sources, and food byproducts
- Environmental impacts of pesticides, biocides, agricultural practices, and land uses
- Conservation of soil, water, and other natural resources
- Biology of plants and animals
- Encyclopedia of Agricultural, Food, and Biological Engineering
- Encyclopedia of Animal Science
- Encyclopedia of Biotechnology in Agriculture and Food
- Encyclopedia of Pest Management
- Encyclopedia of Plant and Crop Science
- Encyclopedia of Soil Science
- Encyclopedia of Water Science
- Encyclopedia of Water Science. Second edition
- Agricultural, Food, and Biological Engineering
- Animal Science
- Pest Management
- Plant and Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Water Science
- 10 percent new content added to each encyclopedia yearly
- Basic definitions, historical background, and key citations to critical terms and concepts
- Hyperlinked citations and figures
- Easy-to-read XML and PDF delivery
- Four-color art
- Quick and advanced Boolean searches
- Browse by subject
- Editorial and advisory boards comprised of recognized specialists, pioneering scholars, and key-note researchers
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Taylor & Francis - Dekker Agropedia Collection through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Taylor & Francis - Dekker Agropedia Collection
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Taylor & Francis. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
You can update your contact information and IP addresses on the Librarian's Account section of the Informaworld website.
See the Librarian's promotional page for information and materials. For more information and resources to promote informaworldTM within your institution, please contact Jennifer McMillan (email@example.com), Library Marketing Manager. Also see LibSite a Taylor & Francis (Informaworld) website for Librarians and Information Professionals.
Publisher Newsletter Details
The Taylor & Francis Librarians Newsletter is published on a quarterly basis and brings you updates on initiatives at T&F, plus news on topical issues. To sign up to the newsletter and browse past issues please visit.
Usage Data Collection
Information on usage data and collection is available on the informaworld reports page.