Springer is one of the leading international scientific publishing companies. Springer's eJournals cover a wide range of subjects within science, technology, medicine, the humanities, behavioural sciences, social sciences and law.
Springer offers low fee access to Springer eJournals through centralised consortium acquisition. Access includes all available back volumes from 1997 onwards. There are no embargos on these eJournals via INASP.
Springer-INASP 2016 Enhanced eJournals collection, contains 1,860 titles, plus 89 ‘New Start’ titles in 2015 and 2016. New start titles are supplied free of charge for the first two subscription years of their publication.
Consortium members can consider adding these new titles to their Enhanced eJournals collection for a nominal fee in subsequent years. These title listings are supplied in KBART format on link.springer.com/lists and it is advisable to load these listings including each titles URL’s into each Consortium members OPAC.
The list BioMed Central and Springer Open Access journals title list contains a complete list of 2016 ’free-of-charge’ Open Access titles. These title listings are supplied in KBART format on link.springer.com/lists and it is advisable to load these listings including each titles URL’s into each Consortium members OPAC.
- Springer Nature ADIS EJOURNALS Title List 2017.pdf (.pdf / 39 KB)
- Springer Nature ADIS EJOURNALS Title List 2017.xlsx (.xlsx / 13 KB)
- Springer Nature SPRINGER eJournals Title List 2017.pdf (.pdf / 316 KB)
- Springer Nature SPRINGER eJournals Title List 2017.xlsx (.xlsx / 415 KB)
- Behavioural Sciences
- Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Physics and Astronomy
All Springer content is delivered on one single platform: SpringerLink. [URL: http://link.springer.com]
The benefits of our platform include:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on and off-campus (remote access)
- Institutional wide access via fixed IP address only
- Responsive design allows for optimal browsing on a desktop, tablet or phone without losing any essential functionality
- Powerful search engine
- Consistent, user friendly guided navigation
- Includes electronic supplementary materials such as tables, graphs and videos
- Reference linking & cited by linking
- Documents are searchable by subject area, publication title, topic, author citation or keywords
- Free access to tables of contents, detailed abstracts and editorial background for every publication
- Free SpringerAlerts [URL: http://www.springer.com/alerts] keep users and librarians current with custom email bulletins
- Worldwide Helpdesk
- SpringerLink development is ongoing and updates are rapidly released
Video tutorials for SpringerLink are available on YouTube: SpringerLink Tutorial videos.
Springer journals are widely covered in the different Abstracting and Indexing services, such as Thomson Reuters Web of Science and other more niche-appropriate services such as Social Care Online.
Usage guides and training information are available on springer.com/librarians.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Springer eJournals through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Springer eJournals
Each institution eligible for access is required to register with INASP to use Springer. If you have not used this resource before, you may need to check if your institution is registered with INASP and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access to SpringerLink is provided by IP recognition. For this reason you will need a fixed, static IP address.
Remote users can get access by user ID and password, but they must register for the first time within their institutions fixed IP range.
For technical support, please contact our Online Services support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher online catalogue
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Access to the Admin Dashboard is provided via SpringerLink. [URL: http://link.springer.com]
The video tutorial on how to use the Admin Dashboard can be found here: Admin Dashboard – SpringerLink Tutorial. [URL: https://youtu.be/s7UGrRhkgRE?list=PLnJNwQtn6ykZTf4HoIlhm9_Cq6n9rOvXa]
Tools and general information regarding implementation and promotion of Springer content in your library are available at springer.com/librarians. [URL: http://www.springer.com/librarians]
For specific email templates, web banners, PDF posters and brochures please follow the link to the Marketing tools. [URL: http://www.springer.com/gp/librarians/marketing-tools]
Publisher Newsletter Details
Springer sends regular alerts and information newsletters to librarians registered with SpringerAlerts. This includes regular Serials Updates with notifications about new and transferred titles.
Usage Data Collection
Your institutional administrator may download your COUNTER usage reports in 3 easy steps on SpringerLink, from the Admin Dashboard.