Royal Society - Royal Society Journals Online
Ten leading international journals from the Royal Society, the UK's national academy of science. Titles cover the whole of the biological and physical sciences, and include Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's first science journal.
- Mathematics, engineering and other physical sciences
- All biological sciences; particularly good on ecology, environment
- Multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary science
- 8 Royal Society journals specialising in cutting edge research, results and peer-reviewed new data; 2 history of science titles.
- Articles published well in advance of print copies.
- References contain active reference linking to cited content.
- Free Table of Contents alerting service available for all users, for all titles
A Usage Guide is available by emailing: email@example.com
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Royal Society - Royal Society Journals Online through the process below:
- Bolivia (Plurinational State of),
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- El Salvador,
- Marshall Islands,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Sudan,
- Tanzania (United Republic of),
- West Bank and Gaza,
Registration and Access
Registration for Royal Society - Royal Society Journals Online
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Royal Society. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Administration details can be found on the publisher's website.
Publisher Newsletter Details
Visit the recent news page.