15 Optics and photonics journals published by OSA, conference papers, and selected OSA meeting content, including Advances in Optics and Photonics (AOP), new in 2009.
The Optical Society of America brings together optics and photonics scientists, engineers, educators, technicians and business leaders.
- Gain access to OSA's journals through Optics InfoBase
- Search for articles from OSA's journals and conference publications
- Read the online version of Optics & Photonics News (OPN)
- Find information for journal authors
- Get the latest news about OSAs publications
Impact Factor details are available from the OSA website.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to OSA Journals through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for OSA Journals
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Optical Society of America. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
OSA - Optical Society of America