Palgrave Macmillan eJournals
Palgrave Macmillan, one of the largest publishers of cutting-edge academic resources, publishing across all formats in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Business. Site license access is also available across over 60 peer-reviewed journals.
- NPG - Palgrave Macmillan Title List 2016.pdf (.pdf / 25 KB)
- NPG - Palgrave Macmillan Title List 2016.xls (.xls / 108 KB)
- Springer Nature PALGRAVE MACMILLAN Title List 2017 (for 2017 selections reference).pdf (.pdf / 50 KB)
- Springer Nature PALGRAVE MACMILLAN Title List 2017 (for 2017 selections reference).xlsx (.xlsx / 15 KB)
- business and management
- information systems and technology
- political science and international studies
- social and cultural studies
- urban design and architecture
- can search all or selected journals
- current subscription includes access to selected archives (back to 2005 where available)
- user statistics available
- free table of contents alerting service available for all users and all titles.
Asian Business and Management
Accepted for Inclusion
European Journal of Information Systems
European Political Science
Accepted for Inclusion
Geneva Papers of Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice
Geneva Risk and Insurance Review
IMF Staff Paper
Journal of International Business Studies
A downloadable usage guide is available from the publisher in PDF format
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Palgrave Macmillan eJournals through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Palgrave Macmillan eJournals
Each institution eligible for access is required to register with INASP to use Springer. If you have not used this resource before, you may need to check if your institution is registered with INASP and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access to SpringerLink is provided by IP recognition. For this reason you will need a fixed, static IP address.
Remote users can get access by user ID and password, but they must register for the first time within their institutions fixed IP range.
For technical support, please contact our Online Services support desk at email@example.com
Publisher online catalogue
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Publisher Newsletter Details
Springer sends regular alerts and information newsletters to librarians registered with SpringerAlerts. This includes regular Serials Updates with notifications about new and transferred titles.
Usage Data Collection
COUNTER compliant usage statistics are available from the publisher.