Gale Cengage - Informe Academico
A multidisciplinary collection of over 904 publications, Full Text = 889. . The majority of the publications are in Spanish.
Visit the Informe Academico website for links to titles.
- health sciences
- science and technology
- and more.
- Includes over 470 publications from 14 countries
- More than 70% of its content is academic, and much is arbitrated
- Database of Latin American publications
- 95% of the content is in Spanish
- Scientific publications indexed in specialized resources
- Includes the most important newspapers in Latin America
- Updated daily
- Its interface includes tools like: export citations in various formats, printing and mailing of articles by mail, save search results for future reference, and more.
Usage information can be found on the Gale website.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Gale Cengage - Informe Academico through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Gale Cengage - Informe Academico
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Gale Cengage Learning. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
- GVRL one sheet_spanish.pdf (.pdf / 504 KB)
Usage Data Collection
Usage data is available from http://www.gale.cengage.com/usage
Instructions on how to obtain usage data are available as a PDF document