Gale Expanded Academic and Health & Wellness Resource Center
Expanded Academic: Unparalleled in its depth and scope, this premier database offers balanced coverage of every academic subject -- from advertising and microbiology to history and women's studies.
Health and Wellness Resource Center: For access to authoritative health and medical information, turn to the Health & Wellness Resource Center, a specialized reference tool that offers a vast collection of medical information to academic, medical and public libraries.
Optional extra subscriptions in 2015:
- Business Insight Global (PDF 3.3MB)
- Science In Context (PDF 852kb)
- GREENR (Interdisciplinary resource for environmental and sustainability studies) (PDF 252kb)
Health & Wellness Resource Center
- Journals (Excel, HTML, PDF)
- Healthology Video Library (Excel)
- Reference Titles (Excel)
- Pamphlets (Excel)
- Alternative Health Module (Excel, HTML, PDF)
Expanded Academic ASAP:
- economics, topics in business and finance
- anthropology, archeology
- computing and computers
- art, literature, music, history
- international relations, law
- sociology, philosophy, religion
Health and Wellness Resource Centre
- various topics in medicine and health
- STDs and AIDS
- psychology and mental health
- includes the BMJ and JAMA
- More than 5,200 indexed and more than 3,000 full-text titles
- More than 3,500 peer-reviewed journals
- industry-leading interface and searching; excellent navigation
- multi-publisher searching through a single, intuitive interface
- saved search facility for repeat search queries
- user statistics available
Health and Wellness Resource Center:
- More than 1,000 top medical journals and periodicals as well as articles from more than 2,200 general-interest publications - more than 75% in full-text
- A broad collection of Gale Cengage reference titles
- Instant access to key health Web sites
- Reputable sources including Medical and Health Information Directory and PDR Family Guides
Usage information can be found on the Gale website.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Gale Expanded Academic and Health & Wellness Resource Center through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Gale Expanded Academic and Health & Wellness Resource Center
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Gale Cengage Learning. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Usage Data Collection
Usage data is available from the publisher website.
Instructions on how to obtain usage data are available as a PDF document.