Emerald Management 120 eJournal Collection
Emerald Management 120 (EM120)
EM120 features 120 journals, all of which are full text and peer-reviewed. These journals are considered essential content by 95 of the Financial Times Top 100 business schools. See below for more information.
Emerald Subject Collections
As an established leader in management research, we provide comprehensive coverage across all management disciplines with over 300 journals in this field. We offer further subject specialism in other applied areas of study. See below for more information.
Zambia has access to Emerald Subject Collections and all other countries have access to EM120.
Open Access Content
The following authentication methods are available:
- IP recognition
- Proxy IP - including EZ Proxy
- Trusted Proxy
- Device Identity
- Access Tokens
- Profile Login
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Business, Management & Strategy
- HR, Learning & Organization Studies
- Health & Social Care
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Library Studies
- Operations, Logistics & Quality
- Property Management & Built Environment
- Public Policy & Environmental Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Perpetual (permanent) access to research - you can continue to access all content published during the years of subscription, even if you stop subscribing. You will also benefit from rented access to the journal archives for the duration of your subscription.
- Access to high-quality, international content - giving you access to the latest, global, peer-reviewed research in your field of interest.
- Effective citation management - providing reference-linking compatiblity with EndNote, Reference Manager, RefWorks, ProCite and Zotero.
- Personalization services - set up your own user profile, tailored searches, article and Table of Content alerts, bookmarked titles and marked list.
- Early access to articles - download articles at least three months prior to publication through he "Emerald EarlyCite" facility.
- Ongoing support - full training and support provided, including access to deficated portals with additional resources for librarians, authors, researchers, engineers, teachers and students.
- Accessible on the move - all of Emerald eJournals content is available to view via iOS and Android devices.
- Liberal DRM - concurrent, institution-wide access with no download restrictions onto any device.
- Easy discovery - content available through discovery services from Serial Solutions, Ex-Libris and EBSCO, amongst others.
- Industry standards compliant - Open URL, Shibboleth and Athens authenticated and SUSHI usage statistics.
As of August 2014, 31 Emerald journals within the EM120 eJournal collection are ranked by Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI)
We have multiple multilingual resources to assist our users in familiarizing themselves with Emerald's research platform. We have a wide range of support materials available including quick guides, a library administrator guide and an extensive collection of online tutorials to meet your needs.
For users, see online Tutorials
View Emerald's extensive list of tutorials to help you get the most out of the Emerald research platform. To view these in your preferred language, select the flat of your choice to start watching the tutorial.
- Activate a token
- Advanced search
- Download an article
- Download and track citation
- Login and registration
- Marked list
- Mobile pairing
- My Account
Take a look at these handy quick reference guides which will help you get the most out of the Emerald research platform. To view these in your preferred language, select the flag of your choice below:
- Creating an account
- Mobile pairing
- Search and browse
For Librarians - Administrators Guide
A quick reference guide to use the institutional administration area of the Emerald research platform. As a library administrator, the administration area allows you to manage multiple aspects of your institutional account and holdings. Click the flag icons for the language you require.
Access token - Guide
This document provides an overview of access tokens, including: "what is an access token and why do I need one?" in addition to guidance on how to activate tokens.
- Emerald troubleshooting guide.pdf (.pdf / 79 KB)
- Emerald usage guide_Arabic.pdf (.pdf / 1.2 MB)
- Emerald usage guide_English.pdf (.pdf / 185 KB)
- Emerald usage guide_French.pdf (.pdf / 232 KB)
- Emerald usage guide_Italian.pdf (.pdf / 228 KB)
- Emerald usage guide_Portuguese.pdf (.pdf / 193 KB)
- Emerald usage guide_Spanish.pdf (.pdf / 230 KB)
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Emerald Management 120 eJournal Collection through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Emerald Management 120 eJournal Collection
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Emerald Group Publishing. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Information about recent improvements to the platform can be found here. Alternatively, read through Emerald's FAQs
If you would like to be able to download usage statistics for your institution please request your administration details form email@example.com
Further information for the user is available here.
You can read more About Us or find out about the Company Information. Alternatively at Emerald news you will read about the latest announcements.
ASLIB in 2015
In order to better meet changing professional needs, as of 1 January 2015 ASLIB will focus its efforts on expanding its professional development program.
Please click here for more information.