De Gruyter Journals
Access to over 375 titles delivering a wide variety of content in humanities, medicine, the sciences and law. Includes titles which are in the highest ISI ranks. Some journals have German-language titles and include contributions in English and other languages.
- Library and Information Science
- Linguistics and Communications
- Literary Studies
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Theology, Judaism, Religion
- Full text of most De Gruyter titles going back to 1990's
- Clean interface and excellent navigation
- Table of Contents alerting available for all users, via E-mail and RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- Articles available in PDF
- Comprehensive search facility
- Direct links to references for stm titles via CrossRef
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to De Gruyter Journals through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for De Gruyter Journals
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use De Gruyter. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Reference global (26kb)