Canadian Science Publishing (publisher of the NRC Research Press journals)
Full text of 20 online peer-reviewed journals in a broad range of scientific disciplines with back files dating back to 1996 in most cases.
- cell biology
- civil engineering
- earth science
- fisheries and aquatic sciences
- sport science
Full text of all 16 NRC Research Press journals, 14 with full text going back to 2001
- free Table of Contents alerting service available for all users, for all titles
- Rapid Publication service ensures key articles are available in advance of the print schedule
- supplementary data available for selected titles, providing enhanced information
- comprehensive search functionality
- linking to cited references
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Canadian Science Publishing (publisher of the NRC Research Press journals) through the process below:
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- El Salvador,
- Marshall Islands,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Sudan,
- Tanzania (United Republic of),
- West Bank and Gaza,
Registration and Access
Registration for Canadian Science Publishing (publisher of the NRC Research Press journals)
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Canadian Science Publishing (operating as NRC Research Press). If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Canadian Science Publishing (operating as NRC Research Press)
Publisher Newsletter Details
Usage Data Collection
Log in to view usage reports.