Cambridge University Press - Cambridge Journals Online
Full text of over 380 Cambridge University Press Online Journals.
- Cambridge Journals 2017 List (for 2017 selections reference).pdf (.pdf / 337 KB)
- Cambridge Journals 2017 List (for 2017 selections reference).xlsx (.xlsx / 51 KB)
- Cambridge Unviersity Press Title List 2016..pdf (.pdf / 38 KB)
- Cambridge Unviersity Press Title List 2016..xlsx (.xlsx / 35 KB)
Open Access Content
Open Access Journals
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Review
- Annals of Glaciology
- APSIPA Transactions on Signal and Information Processing
- BJHS Themes
- Design Science
- Forum of Mathematics, Pi
- Forum of Mathematics, Sigma
- Global Health, Epidemiology and Genomics
- Global Mental Health
- Global Sustainability
- High Power Laser Science and Engineering
- Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Journal of Classics Teaching
- Journal of Clinical and Translational Science
- Journal of Glaciology
- Journal of Nutritional Science
- Parasitology Open
Free online access
English Profile Journal
Cambridge University Press is actively engaged with Open Access (OA). They publish a number of Gold OA journals and books and work with publishing partners such as learned societies to develop OA in different communities. Over 200 Cambridge Journals acrossmore than 30 subject areas accept Open Access contributions alongside regular submissions as hybrid journals.
Cambridge Core contains:
Over 2,700 OA Articles
Over 200 Hybrid OA Journals including 50 society owned OA hybrid journals
17 fully OA journals (as above)
- Social Science
Cambridge University Press is the publishing division of the prestigious University of Cambridge.
Journal content is hosted on the innovative and user-centric platform, Cambridge Core
Cambridge Core is a fast, intuitive platform with a high-performing powerful search function
The platform is fully responsive and optimised for all devices
Cambridge Core offers extensive tools for researchers including
- Easy export of citations with over 7,500 citation styles using the RefME widget
- Save searches and bookmark content for easy access at a later date
- Download multiple PDFs, send to Dropbox, Google Drive and Kindle
- View content in a new way with the HTML Cambridge Core Reader, providing the distraction free reading experience of PDF whilst maintaining all the benefits of HTML functionality
A fast, accurate search function including facetted search, US and UK English search terms, title match and contextual search within a subject area or individual journal
Free detailed abstracts, table of contents and email alerts for users
Access to full text of current and archived articles for subscribers.
Reference linking to Cross Ref
COUNTER4 usage statistics available to institution and country administrators
Perpetual access to journals from the subscription period
Cambridge University Press is the oldest printing and publishing house in the world and is a registered not-for-profit educational charity.
Impact Factors (IF) across all Cambridge journals increased by an average of 16.9% in the 2015 the 2015 Journal Citation Reports® (JCR). Behavioral and Brain Sciences (BBS) was one of four journals that were placed top of their categories, the others being International Organization, Acta Numerica, and Theory and Practice of Logic Programming. Two journals received their first IF: Primary Health Care Research & Development and Animal Health Research Reviews. The number of Cambridge journals now indexed have increased to 221.
Overall, 15 Cambridge journals sit within the top 5 journals in their categories. 38 journals within the top 10 of their categories, and 72 journals in the top 20.
User guides are available on the publisher's website.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Cambridge University Press - Cambridge Journals Online through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for Cambridge University Press - Cambridge Journals Online
Registration for Cambridge Core
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Cambridge Core. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
- Institutions in Africa and Asia please contact: email@example.com
- Institutions in Latin America please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full text of 380 leading journals from Cambridge University Press, covering a wide range of disciplines in the humanities, social sciences and STM.
Information for Librarians
If you wish to register as an Account Administrator for your institution, please register for an individual account on Cambridge Core. Once logged in, fill out the request for an organisation account here https://www.cambridge.org/core/request-organisation?ref=%2Fmy-core%2Fpersonal . This will then be approved by Cambridge Core technical support. Once your administrator account is activated, you’ll be able to view your organisation's profile and download usage statistics.
Publisher Newsletter Details
Sign up for newsletters and alerts at http://www.cambridge.org/libalerts
Usage Data Collection
Usage statistics are COUNTER4 compliant and can be viewed by those who have registered as the Account Administrator for their organisation or consortium when logged in to Cambridge Core. It is possible to have an Administrator at country-wide level and one for each institution. Country coordinators who have registered as the Administrator can view usage for all the institutions in their country.
Further information about CUP's programme for developing countries is available on the publisher's website.