CABI Publishing - Global Health Database
For a list of serials cited, visit the CABI website
- Parasitic Diseases
- Medicinal and Poisonous Plants
- Community and Public Health
- Human Nutrition
- Communicable Diseases, including AIDS and HIV
- Tropical Diseases
- Coverage from 1973 to the present day
- Over 6,000 serial sources from more than 125 countries are scanned by subject specialists for relevant articles on human health
- Global Health provides an alternative point of reference, complementary to other databases such as MEDLINE with a broad analysis of developing country information, foreign language journals, books, research reports, patents and standards dissertations, conference proceedings and annual reports
- 40% of the records in Global Health are unique to Global Health
CABI database usage guide: This page provides links to a variety of useful user guides for the CAB Direct search interface.
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to CABI Publishing - Global Health Database through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for CABI Publishing - Global Health Database
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use CABI Publishing. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Publisher Newsletter Details
Sign up to receive the quarterly email newsletter, and keep up-to-date with CABI's latest news and activities.
Usage Data Collection
Go the website and enter your Email Address and Statistics Password to access your usage statistics.