Oxford Biblical Studies Online
Oxford Biblical Studies Online is an unrivalled digital resource for the study of the Bible and biblical history. With Biblical texts, scholarly reference works, and tools that provide ease of research into the background, context and issues related to the Bible, Oxford Biblical Studies Online is a valuable resource for students, scholars, clergy and any reader seeking up-to-date ecumenical information.
More than 750 searchable images and maps, a glossary of terms, and interactive timelines
- Six Oxford Bibles - compare texts and commentaries from multiple Bibles at the click of a mouse
- Content useful for multiple levels of study – from beginning students to advanced scholars
- Over 6,000 A-Z articles in one location without taking up an inch of shelf space
Take a tour of Oxford Biblical Studies Online
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to Oxford Biblical Studies Online through the process below:
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- Papua New Guinea,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- South Sudan,
Registration and Access
Registration for Oxford Biblical Studies Online
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use Oxford University Press. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
A full list of contact details is available on the publisher's website.
Oxford Biblical Studies Online: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.
Information for Librarians
Publisher Newsletter Details
- Dictionary of National Biography: Sign up for the free Life of the Day email or subscribe to the DNB podcast.
- Oxford Scholarship Online: For recent news and updates vist 'what's new'.
- Oxford Reference Online: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.
- Oxford English Dictionary: OED News is available online.
- Grove Music: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new' and the listserv.
- American National Biography: Sign-up for ANB news by email.
- Grove Art: For recent news and updates visit 'what's new'.