University of California Press
Access to 33 Journals of the University of California Press.
- Area Studies
- History of Science
- Human research and BioEthics
- Social interaction
- Readers can sign up for email alerts
- Sign up for RSS feeds
- Receive free Table of Contents alerts for each title
- Read articles in PDF and PDF-Plus formats
- Save searches and run periodically
- Save favourite articles and journals
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to University of California Press through the process below:
- Burkina Faso,
- Cape Verde,
- Congo (The Democratic Republic of the),
- Papua New Guinea,
- Sierra Leone,
- Solomon Islands,
- Tanzania (United Republic of),
Registration and Access
Registration for University of California Press
Each developing country institution eligible for access wishing to use University of California Press is required to register with JSTOR. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration system dashboard and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address only.
Information for Librarians
Publisher Newsletter Details
See the 'Information for librarians' page for more details.