ASABE Technical Information Library
ASABE Technical Library includes a range of content including journals, textbook materials, monographs, standards and proceedings as well as the important reference work-in-progress, Design Topics.
- ASABE 2017 Title List (for 2017 selections reference).pdf (.pdf / 163 KB)
- ASABE 2017 Title List (for 2017 selections reference).xls (.xls / 63 KB)
- ASABE Title List 2016.pdf (.pdf / 30 KB)
- ASABE Title List 2016.xlsx (.xlsx / 23 KB)
- Agricultural engineering
- Agricultural health and safety
- Power and machinery
- Soil and water
- Food and process engineering
- Structures and environment
- Information and electrical technologies
- Biological engineering
- Forest engineering
- Includes three refereed journals
- Search by document type, including standards
Institutions in the following countries can register for access to ASABE Technical Information Library through the process below:
Registration and Access
Registration for ASABE Technical Information Library
Each developing country institution eligible for access is required to register to use American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. If you have not used this resource before you may need to check if your institution is registered and identify the contact person who has your access details. To do this, please go to the subscribed resources registration and select your country and institution.
Access by fixed, external IP address with username and password access for remote users.
Information for Librarians
Unable to provide statistics at institutional level