We work with publishers to make their resources available within our partner and network countries for the benefit of researchers. We help researchers to understand and access information resources that are available and of interest to them. Additionally, through Publishers for Development, we provide a forum publishers to discuss and share information on the importance of access to information for development.
- American Chemical Society
The American Chemical Society is the leading publisher of peer-reviewed research journals in the chemical and related sciences, serving scientific communities worldwide through an unparalleled commitment to quality, reliability, and innovation. Access is to over 35 high quality, high impact journals.
- Acoustical Society of America
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America (JASA)
- American Astronomical Society
The Society publishes three scholarly journals that are available through INASP: The Astronomical Journal, The Astrophysical Journal (including The Astrophysical Journal Letters) and The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series.
- American Institute of Physics
AIP publishes 12 journals, 2 magazines, and a conference proceedings series. AIP's Scitation platform hosts over 2 million articles from more than 200 scholarly publications for 28 earned society publishers.
- American Physical Society
Access to the Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA) and journals produced by the American Physical Society.
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
ASABE Technical Library includes a range of content including journals, textbook materials, monographs, standards and proceedings as well as the important reference work-in-progress, Design Topics.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
ASCE Journals Online provides unprecedented access to 33 Peer-reviewed journals with more than 60,000 full-text papers and a 31-Year archive from 1983 to the present.
- Annual Reviews
Annual Reviews publications operate as a high-quality filter, prioritising and synthesising the primary research literature in disciplines for the Biomedical, Life, Physical and Social Sciences. The authoritative and comprehensive review articles are written by leading scholars who are dedicated to helping scientists, students and researchers around the world prioritise and navigate the vast amount of primary research literature and data that is available to them. Year after year, Annual Reviews publications earn the highest Impact Factors according to the ISI® Journal Citation Reports (JCR®).
- Bentham Science Publishers
Bentham Science Publishers is a major STM journal publisher of 91 titles, which answers the information needs of the pharmaceutical, bio-medical and medical research community. Bentham Science Publishers launched 200 plus peer-reviewed open access journals during 2008, under the banner of "Bentham OPEN".
Brill publishes 200 journal titles - including 16 e-only titles and 6 full open access titles - focused on Humanities and Social Sciences, International Law and selected areas in the Sciences.
- British Institute of Radiology
Access to British Journal of Radiology (BJR) and Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (DMFR)
- British Library Direct
British Library Direct offers pay-as-you-go access to articles from the top 20,000 international research journals, in fields ranging from aeronautics to agriculture, from pharmacy to law. BL Direct provides free table of contents searching from 5 years of data. Upon finding a relevant article, the user can then order it online and pay by credit card. There is no need to subscribe in order to use the service and articles can be ordered singly or several at a time. Nearly 20% of the articles can be downloaded instantly. PERI supports the use of the British Library Direct for online searching and the BL's Standard Service for document ordering. This service delivers paper documents by airmail.
- CABI Publishing
- CABI Publishing - CAB Abstracts Online Current Awareness Database (includes references to journals, books, conference proceeding/papers, reports and handbooks). Free full text access is available ...
- CABI Publishing - CAB Compendia CABI Compendia are encyclopaedic, multimedia tools that bring together a wide range of different types of science-based information. Each Compendium ...
- CABI Publishing - Global Health Database Global Health is a bibliographical abstract and indexing database specialising in public health, human nutrition, parasitic, communicable and tropical diseases ...
- Cambridge University Press
Full text of over 323 Cambridge University Press Online Journals.
- Canadian Science Publishing (publisher of the NRC Research Press journals)
Full text of 17 online peer-reviewed journals in a broad range of scientific disciplines with back files dating back to 1996 in most cases.
- Cochrane Library
The Cochrane Library is a collection of online searchable databases containing high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. Cochrane Reviews represent the highest level of evidence on which to base clinical treatment decisions. In addition to Cochrane Reviews, The Cochrane Library provides other sources of reliable information, from other systematic reviews abstracts, technology assessments, economic evaluations and individual clinical trials all the current evidence in one single environment.
- De Gruyter
- Duke University Press
Duke University Press publishes 48 periodicals that span a range of disciplines within the humanities and social sciences.
- EBSCO Host Research Databases Access to 8 major databases: Academic Search Premier; Business Source Premier; ERIC; Masterfile Premier; Newspaper Source; Health Source : Nursing ...
- EBSCO: NISC EBSCO NISC provides access to the three databases all with relevance to Africa.
- EBSCO EconLit EconLitTM with Full Text contains all of the indexing available in EconLit; plus full text for more than 600 journals, ...
- EBSCO Religion and Theology Collection EBSCO has made special provision to enable access to: ATLA Religion Database ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials CPLI (Catholic Periodical ...
- EBSCO CMMC Communication and Mass Media CompleteTM provides the most robust, quality research solution in areas related to communication and mass media. ...
- EBSCO Fuente Académica This database provides a collection of scholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain, covering all major subject areas and designed ...
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh University Press publishes over 35 journals across a range of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
- Emerald Publishing Group Limited
Emerald Management, features 120 Business and Management journals, all of which are peer-reviewed and fully searchable full text journals plus reviews from the world's top 300 management journals.
- Gale Cengage Learning (Africa)
- Expanded Academic and Health & Wellness Resource Center Expanded Academic: Unparalleled in its depth and scope, this premier database offers balanced coverage of every academic subject -- from ...
- Gale Virtual Reference Library Allows you to provide reference -books to your users online, offering remote, 24 hour access. No specialized reader or hardware ...
- Gale Cengage Learning (Latin America)
- Gale Cengage - Informe Academico A multidisciplinary collection of over 470 publications. The majority of the publications are in Spanish.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library Spanish resources Allows you purchase collections of reference titles and provide them to your users online so you can offer remote, 24 ...
- Geological Society
The Lyell Collection is an electronic resource containing new and archival journal, Special Publication and book content, published by the Geological Society of London. It contains key peer-reviewed Earth science literature of the highest quality.
- Henry Stewart Talks Ltd
- HST - The Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection Specially prepared, online, animated, audio-visual lectures by world leading authorities on biomedical and life sciences for researchers and university faculty ...
- HST - Libraries in a Digital Age Specially prepared, online, animated, audio-visual lectures by world leading authorities on library developments in a digital environment for researchers and ...
- IET Digital Library
Over 20 Research journals and letters in electrical and electronic engineering
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences (INFORMS)
INFORMS publishes 13 scholarly journals, including the flagship journals Management Science and Operations Research, a journal for the practice of OR/MS (Interfaces), the new online-only journal Service Science, as well as an open access journal (INFORMS Transactions on Education).
- International Forestry Review - Commonwealth Forestry Association
The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes papers, research notes and book reviews on all aspects of forestry and forest research. It is published four times per year. Themed editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
The IMF is viewed as one of the world’s most authoritative sources for economic information, analysis and harmonized statistics. IMF eLibrary provides comprehensive data and original analysis, with coverage of almost every economy in the world and a special focus on developing and emerging economies.
- IOP Publishing
IOP publishes over 60 of the world's most prestigious journals in physics and related sciences, all available online through IOP publishing.
Tables of content from over 23,000 scholarly journals
JSTOR is a growing digital library of more than 2,000 academic journals, 20,000 books, and 2 million primary source objects.
JSTOR helps students, scholars, and other individuals discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content through a powerful research and teaching platform.
- Mary Ann Liebert
Founded in 1980, Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is universally acknowledged for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in the most promising areas of biotechnology, biomedical research/life sciences, clinical medicine and surgery, and law. Liebert Online delivers electronic access to peer-reviewed journals published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Nature Publishing Group
Nature Publishing Group (NPG) is a publisher of high impact scientific and medical information in print and online. NPG publishes journals, online databases and services across the life, physical, chemical and applied sciences and clinical medicine. Nature (founded in 1869) is the leading weekly, international scientific journal. In addition, NPG publishes a range of Nature research journals and Nature Reviews journals, plus a range of prestigious academic journals including society-owned publications. Online, nature.com provides over 6 million visitors per month with access to NPG publications and online databases and services, including news and comment from Nature, Naturejobs plus access to Nature Network and Nature Education's Scitable.com.
- Optical Society of America (OSA)
15 Optics and photonics journals published by OSA, conference papers, and selected OSA meeting content, including Advances in Optics and Photonics (AOP), new in 2009.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
OECD is the world's largest think-tank, renowned for its authoritative, internationally comparable statistics, analysis, and outlooks in Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences and Environmental issues.
- Oxford University Press
- OUP - Oxford Journals Oxford Journals publishes journals from science, technical, professional, medical, humanities, arts and social science disciplines. Organisations that qualify for the ...
- Oxford Biblical Studies Online With Biblical texts, authoritative reference works, and tools that provide ease of research into the background, context, and issues related ...
- Oxford University Press E-Books
- OUP - E-books Dictionary of National Biography Explore the lives of over 57,000 people worldwide who have shaped the British past over the last 2,400 years from ...
- OUP - E-books Grove Art Online An award-winning resource on every aspect of the visual arts from prehistory to the present day.
- OUP - E-books International Law in Domestic Courts The International Law in Domestic Courts (ILDC), accessed through Oxford Reports on International Law (ORIL) brings together decisions on public ...
- OUP - E-Books American National Biography American National Biography Online is the premier biographical work on people from all eras who have influenced and shaped American ...
- OUP - E-books Grove Music Online Over 55,000 articles on people and places, instruments and techniques, genres and styles.
- OUP - E-Books Oxford English Dictionary Online The Oxford English Dictionary is the accepted authority on the evolution of the English language over the last millennium. It ...
- OUP - E-books Oxford Reference Online Subscribers to Oxford Reference Online Premium Collection have access to top-quality, authoritative information on every subject from Art to Zoology. ...
- OUP - E-books Oxford Scholarship Online Oxford Scholarship Online is a cross-searchable library containing the full text of over 4,600 Oxford books in the humanities, social sciences, ...
- Palgrave Macmillan Journals
Palgrave Macmillan offer a combined portfolio of over 70 peer-reviewed e-journals.
- Policy Press
The Policy Press publishes four highly prestigious journals in the fields of public and social policy. Policy Press is a leading specialist social science publisher committed to journals that will have an impact on research, learning, policy and practice at an international level.
- Project MUSE
- Royal College of Physicians
Clinical Medicine journal is read by leading physicians in hospitals across the world. It features articles covering original research, current issues, ethics, law, clinical governance and audit, and also reports on prestigious College lectures and conferences.
- Royal Society
Ten leading international journals from the Royal Society, the UK's national academy of science. Titles cover the whole of the biological and physical sciences, and include Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's first science journal.
- Royal Society for Chemistry
- Royal Society for Chemistry - RSC Journals Archive Scientific publisher of biology, biophysics, chemical science, materials, medicinal drug discovery and physics high-impact journals and books
- Royal Society for Chemistry - RSC Journals Online 37 full text journals spanning all branches of chemistry, plus a range of key databases in analytical chemistry, catalysts and catalysed ...
- Sage Online Journals
- Sage Online Journals Over 550 journals in the business, humanities, social sciences and science, techology and medicine (STM).
- Sage Online Journals - IMechE (Institution of Mechanical Engineers) 18 journals representing the best in mechanical engineering. Also available is the IMechE Proceedings Archive 1847-1996.
- SPIE Digital Library
The SPIE (the international society for optics and photonics) Digital Library is the most extensive resource available on optics and photonics research, providing unprecedented access to more than 400,000 technical papers from SPIE Journals, Conference Proceedings, and eBooks from 1962 to the present. More than 18,000 new technical papers and 15-20 new eBooks are added annually.
- Springer eJournals Springer is one of the leading international scientific publishing companies. Springer's eJournals cover a wide range of subjects including biomedicine ...
- Springer Lecture Notes Series The Springer series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), includes its subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) and Lecture ...
- Springer eBooks Springer's eBook collection, through SpringerLink, offers online delivery of over 3,500 works in the scientific, medical and technical (STM) fields.
- Taylor & Francis
- Taylor & Francis - Dekker Agropedia Collection Provides online access to the best reference titles in the agricultural sciences in eight easily searchable resources. Featuring over 6,700 pages ...
- Taylor & Francis Journals More than 1,300 titles in humanities, social sciences and applied sciences.
- Taylor & Francis - Europa World Plus Europa World is made up of the content from the Europa World Year Book. The Regional Surveys of the World ...
- Taylor & Francis eBestseller Packages The Taylor & Francis eBestseller Packages contains 1200 of their bestselling eBook titles from twelve key subject areas. See the ...
- University of California
Access to 33 Journals of the University of California Press.
- University of Chicago Press
The University of Chicago Press publishes nearly fifty scholarly journals, many on behalf of some of the world's most prestigious societies, and several that were the first scholarly publications in their respective fields. The journals present original research in the social sciences, humanities, education, and biological and physical sciences.
- Wiley Online Library
- Wiley Online Library HSS Wiley Online Library is a leading international resource for scholarly content providing access to millions of articles across a wide range of journals. ...
- Wiley Online Library STM Wiley Online Library is a leading international resource for scientific, technical, medical and scholarly content providing access to millions of articles across a ...
- World Bank
The World Bank e-Library is an electronic portal to the World Bank's full-text collection of books, reports/working papers, journals and other documents on social and economic development. It is the most comprehensive collections in the area and it brings together, in PDF format, a fully indexed and cross-searchable database of 6,000+ titles, as well as every new title as it becomes available in print. In addition, subscribers have access to information not available in print. eLibrary is fully searchable by subject, region, keyword, title, author, abstract, or year of publication.